[Cdt-l] Sometimes you're the windshield.....

danandgailsc at aol.com danandgailsc at aol.com
Mon May 5 16:05:34 CDT 2008

Jim,

I think I am in the early stages?of the same thing--sharp, almost electric, numbing,?or hot pain between 3rd and 4th toes of left foot, sometimes extending up my left leg--usually not a problem until around six miles of running or vigorous walking.? It was aggravated by a new pair of shoes that was confining.? It has not been diagnosed, but I did some online "research."? Allowing plenty of toebox room helps me.

Dan

and sometimes you're the...... whatever.

Turns out that Jim's broken toe isn't broken - it's Morton's neuroma.  Anybody
have any ideas about treatment, prognosis, etc?  Any experience?

Suspicion is that this'll put a major crimp in our long-distance hiking plans
for the summer.

?