[Cdt-l] hairy south of glacier?

Jeff Braun jbraun at vizsolutions.com
Mon May 12 19:57:51 CDT 2008

Another cool week in southwest Montana and it is still snowing. It is
expected to warm up beginning the 15th.

Previously, I mistakenly said this year had the highest snowpack in
this area for May 1st since 1998. I should have said since 1999.
Ginny and Jim entered the Anconda Pintler Wilderness on July 2, 1999.
Even though you expect to reach the AP a little later, you might to
read their journal for that area to see what you might encounter if
it does not warm up soon - http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/cdt%20mt4.html

Jeff