[Cdt-l] New guy says hi and Who is on this list?

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:22:22 CST 2008

Hi
I'm new on this list.
I must already know people here.
My story
CDT in 2009
Done the PCT a couple plus times.  Live there.
AT 2010

I just finished reading Yogi's Handbook.
Lined up to work on learning and teaching map and compass again in hopes to remember something this time.
Technically challenged with a new GPS.  Just arrived.  Lined up with GPS Guru including practice on backpacks.
Attended CDT workshop at ALDHA East.
I own a computer.

If I chicken out it's the AT this year and all this prep is for 2010.

So who's out there?

I will have questions.

Warner Springs Monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty