[Cdt-l] (As Jim would say)..Welcome to the zoo!

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 21:40:58 CST 2008

Hey Monty,

Welcome to CDT-L.

It is not as active as other lists, but the questions tend to get answered.

If it was me, I'd wait until late April and do New Mexico. Flip up north, hike south a bit to where you flipped. Flip up to Glacier and hike south.

(Monty mentioned in an e-mail to me, he is not opposed to flipping).

But other people may have better ideas.

It is a wonderful "trail".  Just take the trail for what it is and not what you want it to be. Something I need to remind myself of anytime I hike. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com