[Cdt-l] MSR Pocket Rocket

R Smith ronyon at comcast.net
Fri Oct 17 13:22:05 CDT 2008

I would stick with alcohol, it does much better at high altitudes than fuel
canisters. I was in the Wind Rivers this summer, brought along my Pocket
Rocket because I had 2 canisters I wanted to use up. I had trouble
maintaining pressure even with the full canister. It also also took
considerably longer to boil water than with my alcohol stove. -Ron

Message: 1