[Cdt-l] this fall in Colorado - which direction?

Eric Whte ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 08:25:16 CDT 2008

I am thinking of doing a section of Colorado starting on September 15th thru until about October 5th. Does anyone - particularly those on the trail now - have any suggestions where to go? I am thinking of starting in Steamboat and going either north or south OR going to Silverthorne hiking either north or south. I figure the good news is no mosquitoes and minimal thunderstorms and bad news: early snow, bail out options etc. Help would be appreciated
Eric White  http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=7618