[Cdt-l] Greetings from Canada, eh

Jim Eagleton eagleton at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 22:52:38 CDT 2008

Rambler made it to Waterton tonight.  really hard to tell who is where and doing what on the CDT.  I'm not the first nobo, I flipped to South Pass City from Cumbus Pass.

Hope to make more comments in the future.  I wish I could thank everyone who has helped me from Sam Hughes who shuttles to Crazy Cook to Mark Howser at East Glacier Park (motel, avis, general store, dinner, shuttle...)  I should also single out Jonathen Ley and those on this net.   Thanks,
Jim "Rambler" Eagleton