[Cdt-l] CDT workshop at ALDHA-east Gathering

Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 00:11:13 CDT 2008

Hi -

I'm coordinating the program for the ALDHA-east Gathering this October in Athens, WV (10th-12th).  We've had a CDT workshop at most of the gatherings in recent years.  For this year, I have a time slot set aside, but so far no presenter or someone to facilitate a panel of several recent CDT hikers (which is the format I'd prefer).  If there's anyone on this list who is planning  to attend anyway and would like to be a part of a CDT workshop, or if you have any ideas of who else I could get in touch with, let me know.  Thanks very much,

Weathercarrot