[Cdt-l] Shoes

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Thu Sep 11 17:19:36 CDT 2008

Marcia's tried and proven way of preventing blisters is to rub anti-fungal on your feet a couple times a day. We like to vary brands to get different  fungal treatments.

The anti-fungals have 2 benefits we have noticed - First they have some pain killing function that just makes the feet feel better really quick; Second they toughen the skin after a couple of days of use. It must be hard to form blisters on cardboard-like skin. A side effect of the tough skin is that you need to be careful of splitting heal skin. I don't have that problem, but Marcia does.

Good Luck.

Ken
www.GottaWalk.com

BTW my spell checker wants to change fungal to fun gals. I can't get away from that spam anywhere.