[Cdt-l] Trail conditions--Gila River

Anitra Kass at_anitra at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 01:03:42 CDT 2008

I hiked from the Cliff Dwellings to Snow Lake and back via the Jim Wolf route.  I did this in early to mid June of 2008.  Slow going sometimes finding the trail after a ford, a few sections of overgrowth and with the crossings miles were slow but I did it.  Not sure if any thing has changed in the few months since i've been there.  Miles seemed a little harder than usual and were slower but it was totally hikeable at that time.
NITRO

Anitra I. Kass
www.anitrakass.com
760.977.8684