[Cdt-l] Ride to the Gathering (East) from Damascus, VA

chris G chgeth at yahoo.de
Sat Sep 27 16:55:59 CDT 2008

I am currently thruhiking the AT southbound and I am looking for a ride to the Gathering on Friday, 10th of October from Damascus, VA (or some miles north of Damascus on US Rte 58). I would like to get back to the trail on either Sunday night or Monday.

I will gladly share costs for gas and answer all your questions about the AT, PCT and CDT (I am currently completing my triple crown).

Please send me an email to chgeth at yahoo.de or leave a text or voice message on my cell phone 815-793-8349.

Thank you very much for your help,

German Tourist aka Christine