[Cdt-l] Homestake Lodge

SidsElliott at aol.com SidsElliott at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 15:32:26 CDT 2009

Just a heads up on a new hostel (Homestake Lodge) outside Butte,  MT.
Spiriteagle had it on their website, and I contacted them.  They  are about 10 miles
outside of Butte, about 3 miles from the trail (a mile as the  "crow flies),
and accept packages.  They also said they go in to Butte most  every day or
so, and hikers can ride in with them if needed.

They seem very nice, and eager to host hikers.  I've included their  link
below, and it is also on Spiriteagle's site.

Spiriteagle:  Thanks for the GREAT resource by the way.

Ellie

_http://www.homestakelodge.com/cdt.html_
(http://www.homestakelodge.com/cdt.html)

recession.