[Cdt-l] link to a hiker quiz

CicelyB250 at aol.com CicelyB250 at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 18:44:47 CDT 2009

Cool - 43%  I think it helps to be "old".  CicelyB

In a message dated 4/2/2009 12:38:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fiddleheadpa at hotmail.com writes:

Hello,  my first post under my new login  (forgot my password for the old
one)

I hiked the CDT many years ago.
I have made up a quiz  which is basically my thoughts on what is important
(or not) in learning or  honing hiking skills.

I put it out on the AT forum and got flamed  pretty hard by some of the
newbie's there.

I would like to put it on  this forum and see if there is any difference in
the attitudes towards it,  scores (if you care to post your results), and any
comments.
Feel free to say what you think.  I'm a big boy and can take  it.

Here is the link to my blog and the quiz:
_http://fiddlehead.wordpress.com/2009/03/30/rate-your-hiking-ability/_
(http://fiddlehead.wordpress.com/2009/03/30/rate-your-hiking-ability/)

thanks  everyone,  fiddlehead
=