[Cdt-l] Hiker Quiz

Anitra Kass at_anitra at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 19:58:19 CDT 2009

I thought the question said over 14,400.  Which does give Colorado residents a slight advantage as it has 3 (I think...) Elbert, Massive and Harvard over 14,400 but only by 33, 21 and 20 feet respectively.  And then Whitney.  I think that question was more geared towards McKinley, Aconcagua, Everest Base Camp, Kilamanjaro, etc.

But it's also possible I miss read the height requirement.  Sometimes I scan and don't read.  The snow questions didn't bode well for those of us who live in an area that doesn't really get snow (southern california) but I am ok with that trade off!
NITRO

Anitra I. Kass
www.anitrakass.com
760.977.8684