[Cdt-l] Subject: link to a hiker quiz

danandgailsc at aol.com danandgailsc at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 20:36:51 CDT 2009

I scored 40% on the hiker quiz.

We are looking forward to the third installment of our CDT section hike this summer.? I thought I had five solid weeks locked in, between a 2-wk plant shutdown and 3 weeks of vacation.? But because of job and market uncertainties, I decided to scuttle those "set" plans and play it by ear as we get closer to July-August.??If times are right we are flexible enough to do a 2- to 6-week hike on short notice.? Last summer we hiked 200+ miles then aborted the hike at 9200' just north of Upper Seymour Lake due to deep snow in mid July.? We plan to resume our hike?there this year.

Gutsy is doing a week on the AT, ending at NOC,?during her spring break.? She loves getting out on the trail with the thru hikers.

Dan