[Cdt-l] link to a hiker quiz

CicelyB250 at aol.com CicelyB250 at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 09:05:26 CDT 2009

In a future question, maybe you should include:  "when coming down out  of
the wilderness and you hit a trail head and find a bag of garbage": do you A)
walk right by, B) take it with you to dispose of properly C) dig through it and
 eat anything that possibly is or was once food and then set what's left on
the  hood of the nearby parked car so they have to take it away.  CicelyB

In a message dated 4/3/2009 9:03:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,