[Cdt-l] hiker quiz

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 13:09:53 CDT 2009

Plus I have yet to take the quiz...so I really get the goose egg! ;)

I studied for 100 miles on the AZT that ended yesterday.

I learned many valuable lessons:

1) ElectroLit is apparently the proud sponsor of illegal immigration (based
on the probably 100+ bottles I saw near the border!)

2) That the border patrol hikes the AZT as well.......with assault rifles

3) Cactus needles gives "owies!"

4) Cow pies = water nearby  (That's a refresher from the CDT)

5) A guy from the northeast who speaks bad Italian speaks even worse Spanish
("Ciao amici!"  DOES NOT equal "Hola amigi!" )

I drive up to Boulder again this Tuesday. Apparently it is still snowy up there. Time
to get a refresher on ski waxing (BLUE! BLUE! BLUE!)

Perhaps I'll take the quiz and be a star student... If it is like my Catholic
school days, I'll just write "God, Jesus and Mary" and I'll be sure to get
AT LEAST a "C".

Mags in Phoenix....

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com