[Cdt-l] Homestake Lodge (Jim and_or Ginny Owen)

Jim Eagleton eagleton at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:02:16 CDT 2009

And Jim Eagleton found it on the greatest list in the world, the cdt-l.

I can recommend the Homestake Lodge.

They were very friendly, and dropped everything when I called by cell from the interstate.  I was low on fuel, (last stop, Chief Joseph) and they took me into town.  They are in the middle of a pretty dry section (you might be able to bushwack to the interstate rest area?), so this was a good stop (also good for time of day).

They are getting few hikers, because they are new, and most hikers last year took the cutoff.

Enjoy your hike.

Rambler