[Cdt-l] Spirit Eagle website update (again)

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:34:31 CDT 2009

We've added a few small things to the website for those who might be interested -

1.  a link to the Hikers Anonymous page (on Earthworm's website).  The original link is

no longer valid, so we'll send some traffic to Linda's site:

http://www.booksforhikers.com/category/hikers-anonymous-assoc/

2. the Tale of Friar Tuck has also disappeared, and I see no valid reason for that story

to be lost to the hiking community.  So we put it on Spirit Eagle at:

http://spiriteaglehome.com/friartuck.html

3. we also resurrected a story that's been in my files for 12 years because I wouldn't

publish it without permission of the author.  It's now become part of the Thruhiking Papers

at:   http://spiriteaglehome.com/THP_loveandlust.html

4. and finally, we added Trail Angels Keith and Mary in Deming, NM to the CDT information at:

http://spiriteaglehome.com/cdt06 miles.html

Y'all have a good night,

Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/