[Cdt-l] warning

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 12:56:13 CDT 2009

It certainly could be necessary, or a warning, for some.  After dropping
off Stumpknocker and Mrs Gorp at the border, on the return trip to
Deming,  there was an "inspection station" just south of the Borderline
Coop on NM 11 manned by a couple border patrol agents.  They also had a
dog.  In my case they just asked if I was a US citizen.  If one followed
the Wolf route as written in the book, you'd have to walk through.

Sly