[Cdt-l] warning

Eric Whte ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 06:59:31 CDT 2009

I think that re-enforces my experience. Tell them exactly what you are doing and they will go out of their way to help; don't try to second guess them. http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=7618  Eric White

And dusk is a good time to start since you can hike in cool conditions inland five or so miles to camp and get out to the highway the next day.