[Cdt-l] trail angels

CicelyB250 at aol.com CicelyB250 at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 19:20:00 CDT 2009

Dear Angels;
We love you.  I have met many of you and I try not to let you see  the
tears of joy in my eyes when we meet.  You have feed me. Washed my  clothes.
Tended me when ill. Provided me with shelter. Yes it will cost  you money.
Some of us have it and would gladly pay.  Some of us don't  have the money or
are too new/young to the trail to know to pay you.   Hopefully you will find
joy with dealing with all of us .A quiet jar in the  corner may help.  If
nothing, you may find a some money left on your  kitchen table.  We hikers
embrace the solitude of the trail, but you bring  us so much help.  I hope you
find  joy in meeting us.  Thank  you.  cicelyb
In a message dated 4/17/2009 7:50:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,