[Cdt-l] trail angels

Kathy-Tom Laskowske tom_laskowske at wycliffe.net
Sun Apr 26 06:14:10 CDT 2009

Keith and Mary,

When you help us on the trail, you do it from the heart. That's what makes you angels. We wouldn't have it any other way. Yet I agree that to help us should not be a burden to you financially. I hope all of us hikers would come to realize that. Ideally, we also would give from our hearts, whatever is appropriate. But if we appear clueless, you might help us figure it out when the time comes.

I appreciated cicelyb's comments. Unlike her, I have not met many of you. To me, you seem very rare. Thanks for what you're doing.

Tom