[Cdt-l] Corner Market & Deli

KS1007 at aol.com KS1007 at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 00:19:09 CDT 2009

I can't take the pat on the back for this find - Yeti  discovered it and I
called Julie at the restaurant/grocery store and had her  send me what she
had available - she will pick you up at the trail head and  deliver you back
- she really wants to cater to thru hikers as she does to  bicyclists - she
is located in san lorenzo/mimbres on the wolfe columbus route -  she will
accept mail drops at the general delivery address below - the only  place
after that that accepts mail drops is our place in deming - her email  address
is _juliebyarski at sbcglobal.net_ (mailto:juliebyarski at sbcglobal.net)
keith and marry
angels
deming, NM

____________________________________

Hi, here is the list you requested:

Corner Market & Deli
2674 Hwy 35
San Lorenzo, NM 88041
575-536-3140
7a-7p- 7days

General Market with groceries
ATM
Full service deli and restaraunt
Internet cafe/fax/copies
laundromat
pick up and drop off service from trail head
Mountain Spirits RV and camping 1/2 mile - $5/night with showers  and
laundry priced right
phone service
General Delivery Post office on site - Post office General Delivery  - San
Lorenzo, NM 88041
medical clinic 1/2 mile
item/product not supplied - upon request (usually 6 hour  notice)
public  restroom