[Cdt-l] Big Sandy Lodge

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:00:08 CDT 2009

I tried calling Tim yesterday, but got his answering sevice. No return call yet.

No surprise about the answer - he's been hassled for the last five years or more

by hikers who seem to think they're something special and have forgotten the

meaning of the words courtesy and respect.

We used Big Sandy for both of our thrus.  Now we won't have that option for the next

one. In '99 he was enthusiastic and cooperative.  By 2006, he'd been burned too many

times by hikers who demanded maximum service for minimum (zero???) cost.  And now

some a$$---e has given him good reason to cut off service.

Sorry, gang - but I'm on his side.   He doesn't get paid enough to put up with the crap

that some (although not all ) hikers give him.

So - who's gonna be the one to screw up the deal at Benchmark?

Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/