[Cdt-l] reminder

KS1007 at aol.com KS1007 at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 11:29:51 CDT 2009

in conversation with a hiker it was mentioned that  maybe I should send out
a reminder to hikers and their use of stock tanks for  bathing purposes -
with warmer weather coming on I'm sure the tanks look very  inviting for a
swim - this angers the ranchers to no end since the cows won't  drink from
them after human use - we have a big problem "down south" with  illegals using
the tanks to bathe and swim in - the rancher has to empty the  tank, rinse
it out, and refill it - I'm sure it's the same "up north" - it's  okay to dip
water from the tank and take bandana baths
keith and mary
trail angels
deming, NM