[Cdt-l] Big Sandy Lodge

Eric Mroczkowski ericandkatie at live.com
Thu Apr 30 11:53:28 CDT 2009

What a shame we were planning on spending a couple days there and now we'll have to take a 15 mile hitch to Pinedale. It's disappointing that one person can change the lives of all CDT thru-hikers to come. While I'm sure he doesn't get that much business from CDT thru-hikers(since there aren't that many of us) it's sad that he'll lose what business he did get from us especially in the current economic climate. I do understand why he made his decision though.

Katie and Eric