[Cdt-l] Big Sandy Lodge

Doug-Sue doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 13:59:56 CDT 2009

Re: [Cdt-l] Big Sandy LodgeThat is my philosophy, too.  I love a down day along some nice stream away from town whenever possible.  I can clean, bathe, relax and then pack up the next day and continue on down the trail. Most food I have packed is for 15 days- but a real treat to just stay out that long.