[Cdt-l] (no subject)

Pat krozby at zoominternet.net
Thu Apr 30 14:28:51 CDT 2009

I never hiked the CDT but I have hiked the AT and PCT and its starting
to look to me like this fellow, the Big Sandy, may have had an attitude
to begin with. He may have invested big bucks thinking that hikers
passing through would have plenty to spend, but found the reality is a
lot of hikers just arent that well off financially.

Pat