[Cdt-l] Longer Carries

Chris Willett CWillett at pierce.ctc.edu
Thu Apr 30 15:30:32 CDT 2009

I did that in 2005 and am doing it again this summer. It is about 175 miles
and they are, for the most part, pretty easy. The route finding wasn¹t a big
issue and I made it to Lincoln in 7 days and a morning. I didn¹t see the
reason for a Benchmark stop, unless one was going into Helena (North or
South). Words and photos about the EG->Lincoln stretch can be found at:

http://cwillett.imathas.com/cdt/leg2.html

Suge