[Cdt-l] (no subject)

CicelyB250 at aol.com CicelyB250 at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 17:09:38 CDT 2009

I think Tim has the same attitude of many we meet.  If treated with
respect and courtesy, they go out of their way to make our trip wonderful.   If
treated as servants for our petty needs, they get their hackles up.  A  few
please and thank you's go a long way on the trail and in life.   CicelyB

In a message dated 4/30/2009 3:30:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,