[Cdt-l] Thru hiker PR

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 17:41:16 CDT 2009

>> Needless to say (but needless to say I'll say it) all of us are ambassadors for the hiking world. Make a good impression, be nice and >>we'll help smooth the way for those that follow.

Ain't that the truth.

Listen to Mom! :)

Always say "Please"
Always say "Thank you"
Realize that people assisting us is a privledge and not an expected right We are guests and do not treat people like servants
Sending a "Thankyou" card at the end of the journey also gives some good PR..

God knows we may need it. :O

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art