[Cdt-l] Reason and Cruiser In East Glacier, heading south

Todd DeLuca todddeluca at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 22:22:46 CDT 2009

Hey all,

We decided to flip up to Canada after a two week break from hiking.
Not much to report.  The trail is a walk in the park -- well marked,
well maintained (could use some brushing), easy grades, and not much
elevation change compared to Colorado.  We hiked from Chief Mountain
trailhead to the start (end?) of the CDT near boundary bay and then
headed south.  We resupplied at Many Glacier and again here in East
Glacier.  We're sad to miss all the SoBos, but are psyched to be
hiking again and looking forward to seeing some Nobos.

Cheers,
Reason

--
Todd DeLuca