[Cdt-l] Chama Shuttles?

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 12:04:08 CDT 2009

Anyone know of any shuttle/public transit from Chama to Pagosa Sprgs (or even better,  Durango?)

I plan on doing the higher route of the San Juans that I have not done continuously from Silverton  (well +11 miles to the CDT. :D) to Cumbres.

Getting back to Silverton is relatively straight forward as there is regular Greyhound service between Durango and Silverton ($12 and 1.5 hrs. Not bad). I'll park my truck in Durango and catch the dirty dog to Silverton and hike to Chama.   Guess I could hitch, but having easy transport would be best.

Thanks for any info that can be provided.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art