[Cdt-l] Okay, trite question - Miles Per Day?

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Sat Dec 12 22:37:09 CST 2009

I did about the same miles per day on the PCT vs. CDT for an "average",
but it varied on the CDT a lot more. The CDT has more extremes - there's
more steep tread, more high-elevation, more loose/overgrown/disappearing
tread, but more forest roads, and more flat stuff too. The PCT is just
more consistent with respect to trail grade and tread. ymmv, of course :-)