[Cdt-l] Okay, trite question - Miles Per Day?

eyakel at earthlink.net eyakel at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 13 09:24:10 CST 2009

Well you don't want to hear from me then, because I am slow.  From the past year I also think you should look at San Gabriel and Out of Order's journals on trail journals.  Both are very fast.  I think they averaged in the high 20's over most of the trail.  I on the other hand averaged about 18-20, but I am old, and yes it does make a difference.  Robocop