[Cdt-l] quirky cdt interlude...........

doug-sue71 at comcast.net doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 13 12:56:56 CST 2009

Everyone- I am loving the cdt-l!! 2012 was my retirement date/CDT hike. Cancer is messing up my plans right now but you all are good therapy- certainly more fun than radiation! Loved the CDT video link and also found this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8A_7ko0an4&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Now that is one incredible hike!!

Everyone- hike on!!

-RedDoug