[Cdt-l] CDT signs along the various routes in New Mexico?

Chris Sanderson csandowalk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:34:27 CST 2009

There are not a lot of signs in New Mexico.  The Wolf route has none, since
it is not the official route.  Out of the Gila, you will find a few signs in
the wilderness, but they are not CDT emblems.  There are a few recently
constructed and blazed trails in New Mexico, which was a pleasant surprise
for me.  However, I would not recommend taking any of the new paths around
Mt. Taylor, since they are waterless.  What you experienced in Colorado,
Wyoming, and Montana-Idaho, you will experience in New Mexico.

Peace,

Freefall