[Cdt-l] Travel to Glacier

Frank Gilliland frankgilliland at comcast.net
Mon Feb 2 17:52:33 CST 2009

Yogi responded:
........the cheapest and easiest way was to fly from Kansas City to
Spokane WA,
then take the Amtrak from Spokane to East Glacier.
I am doing the same thing sorta......I thought my plan was a little
weird.  To fly from Denver to catch a train in Spokane to East
Glacier!  But, now since Yogi says that it is the BEST idea, then I
declare myself a hiker trash genius.  Thanks Yogi !
So on July 8th at 1am I will be Amtreking to E. Glacier (via Spokane)
But the tricky part is the planning for the permits in Glacier.
StarMan