[Cdt-l] Denver to Glacier

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 16:08:11 CST 2009

Yep. I totally lucked out. It is NOT the typical way to start a CDT thru-hike. But, I wanted to see Glacier a bit.
Think it added 30 miles +/-  to my thru-hike. All worth it! :)

In other news, I am happy to share with my hiker trash friends that I just received a not-quite-3 mo
severance package.

Now, to plan an ~two week hike before the Rockies Ruck and maybe get some hiking in AFTER the Ruck, too.  Since I am coordinating the Ruck, I better be there. ;)

My Colorado and hiker trash friends are all congratulating me. My Rhody peeps are concerned. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art