[Cdt-l] Thanks, and a summer job possiblty for Canadians and others

roni h roni.h10000 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:45:20 CST 2009

Just wanted to thank everyone who wrote me with ideas where to hike.   I'll
write You privetly when I have a chance.

In an unrelated topic, the guys here in the national boyscout camp are
looking for staff for this summer. The job is basicaly a summer job (from
the end of May to mid August) leading canoe trips of boy scout groups on
7-10 day trips to the boundry waters.  I haven't done that yet (were doing
winter camping trips right now) but I herd its lots of fun, and Your actualy
get payd to do it.

There should have job openings right now even for Americans (both genders,
 regardless if You've been a boy scout or not), but as this camp actualy has
two bases in Canada, in addition to the American one in ely, mn , they are
desperatly looking for Canadians to work out of the canadian bases (so they
won't need a work permit in Cananda).
Figured there might be someone on this list that might be interested in such
kind of job.  If you are interested, check out the site
http://www.ntier.org/Staff.html  .

Roni