[Cdt-l] My experience with Glacier Permits

joseph beals bealsjw at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 22:14:21 CST 2009

I wish I knew what this bear video was, well maybe not.  I have only heard of it in the last few weeks on here.  Unfortunately I don't remember the rangers name, but she was fantastic to work with and even had our permit hidden in the climbers box in two med. since they were going to be closed.  My advice is keep calling 'til you get a woman at least that gives you a fifty/ fifty shot at finding her.  Also try to impress the fact that you can't drive to get a permit.  hope this is helpful  -redbeard