[Cdt-l] Attn: Back country reservations for GNP

Kathy-Tom Laskowske tom_laskowske at wycliffe.net
Sat Feb 7 09:25:47 CST 2009

Good to hear from you, Lynne. Okay, you had to wait, and that's no fun when you'd rather be on the trail. I'll keep that in mind. But didn't you come away feeling great about the hiking experience when you _were_ on the trail? After all, there is a reason for "peak season". It's supposed to be more enjoyable than at other times. But it sounds like in your case that benefit was not enough to outweigh the times of waiting when you'd rather be making tracks.

Maybe you can tell I'm trying to weigh the benefits of changing my plan to a later date.

Tom Laskowske