[Cdt-l] map printing tip

R Smith ronyon at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 13:51:44 CST 2009

Last year I had a local printer (minutemanpress.com) print double-sided
pages for Montana and Wyoming. It cost me $74.00, so I expect you could get
all of your maps printed for around $150 if you found the right place. You
would need to discuss with the printer the format and way to transfer the
files to them. Minuteman has a download facility on their website, like many
other printers. I did like Eric and combined the Ley files into a couple of
.pdf files, but I believe you need a non-free copy of Acrobat for doing
that. -Ron S

Message: 2