[Cdt-l] map printing tip - pdf

Eric Whte ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 15:26:45 CST 2009

One more consideration regarding conversion to a PDF: Most commercial printers want a single PDF file from a CD or flash drive. Be sure when converting Jonathan's individual maps to a PDF format that the program you use doesn't drop a lot of pixels, i.e. reduce the file size and therefore the sharpness, because even on 11x17 paper that I used, details got blurry with my old eyes, e.g. contour elevations etc.were hard to read. Eric White