[Cdt-l] map printing tip

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Mon Feb 16 21:33:13 CST 2009

I'd suggest checking out your local library. Depending on where you
live, you might be able to get a really good deal printing sheets. Also,
you should be able to find a printer for a lot less than $200.... more
like $45 or so, plus some extra ink - though, a cheap printer will be
pretty slow. For ~$300 (I think), you could get a color laser
printer...for which you shouldn't need any extra toner to print a full
set of maps.

Best yet, find a friend or family member who's got a printer and wants
to help out in some way!

I wouldn't bother with the chain stores (kinkos, etc), unless you have
the persuasive powers of Lint.

Good luck...

-Jonathan