[Cdt-l] Ley maps compass rose coordinates.

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Tue Feb 24 16:11:43 CST 2009

The coordinates are WGS84.

There is no file of coordinates on the CD. There used to be, but there
were a number of errors in the file, and I had no easy way to keep it
updated (there's a line on my web site that needs to be corrected). On
average, you'll be going through about 2 maps per day, so that's only 2
gps coordinates you'll need each day - at most... assuming you actually
use all of them. Since the coordinates are printed right on the maps,
you'll have plenty of time to enter them by hand when you actually need
one... Then, you don't have to go searching through a long list to find
the right one either.  I wouldn't bother trying to load them beforehand.
At first glance, it seems like a reasonable preparatory thing to do, but
I don't think it's something you really need to do.

-Jonathan