[Cdt-l] Ley maps compass rose coordinates

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:34:59 CST 2009

I only used the compass rose a few times.  More so to verify where I was
rather to find myself.  The few times I used it entering the waypoints
manually was a lot quicker than making this file, but since I started, I
may as well finish.  Kind of like the trails I start, eventually they
get done.

Sly