[Cdt-l] Ley maps compass rose coordinates.

Jeannie Zortman jeanmzortman at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 12:47:29 CST 2009

Thanks Sly,

When I downloaded from whiteblaze, they went in right away and I now
have them in my gps. I am using a Garmin emap (Old I know!) but it
works. with a 128mb chip. I downloaded the recommended maps from
yogi's cdt guide from mapsource topo US 2008. They took up like 62 mb
of the 128. I have 226 waypoints out of 500 available. What I'm
looking for now if anyone has made a track that can be converted to a
route. I have 10 routes available for the CDT. Thanks again,

The Lime Green
Jellybean