[Cdt-l] Farewell to a favorite food product

Roger Carpenter rogercarpenter at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 20:02:51 CST 2009

This is very sad news.  Lucky for me I have nearly a full box of Milkman left.  I wonder what the shelf life is?  I could auction some of it on e-bay!  I found Milkman to be a great ingredient for the cheese sauces I prepared on the trail, but I could not stand the flavor of it straight up or in cereal.  Years ago a hiker I met on the PCT told me he used hot cocoa mix as a substitute.  It's tastes yummy in cereal.

Roger Carpenter